- Who Is Taiga For?
- Why Should I Use Taiga.io And Not (Insert Name Of One Of The Many Worthy Alternatives)?
- How do I get in In touch with you, or keep up with the Latest News?
- How can I contribute to Taiga?
- Making Donations to Taiga
- How do I install Taiga On My Own Servers At Home Or At Work?
- Why is there no Time Tracking?
- What's the difference between public and private projects?
- Important Information about our Code of Conduct
- Important Information about the Taiga License
- Can I use Taiga in my language?
How do I get in In touch with you, or keep up with the Latest News?
- I have a question and can't find it in your Support Pages
- I think I found a bug on Taiga
- I want to know what's new with Taiga
- I want to dive into your code
Taiga is growing fast and you may wonder how best to reach the right Taiga team member to deal with your request. Here are the best channels:
I have a question and can't find it in your Support Pages
Taiga has an active community, and others may have the same issue you have, or may have resolved it already. We set up a mailing list on Google Groups: mailing list
If you have a question or issue that you wish to address privately, send us an email and we will answer you as soon as possible. We have an internal rule that no query go unaddressed for longer than 24 hours. We are usually way faster than that. Email us at email@example.com
I think I found a bug on Taiga
Oh, thanks! We were looking for it but you found it first. Please, report it in our github issues. Your issue feeds straight in to our Issues list on our own Taiga Project. This gets our immediate attention and will wake people up if they're sleeping (on the job or otherwise). A team member will be in touch. We will hunt and kill the bug relentlessly. It's nice to feel safe in the Taiga.
I want to know what's new with Taiga
We are continuously delivering new features and improvements. There are two ways to stay current with the new features and bugfixes:
- We post updates on our blog on the announcements section
- We have a Changelog file in our repo with every version. In front and back
- We tweet these changes as well in our twitter account @taigaio Please Follow us!
I want to dive into your code
Great! Join the Taiga adventure. But be careful, the Taiga is a thick forest, sometimes very dense and occasionally dangerous. It's easy to get lost. But if you are an expert we want you as part of the team.
Join the Taiga development community. Here are three points of departure: